How to use > MIZY Facilities
How to use MIZY Facilities
- 1. Seminar/Small Group Meeting Rooms
- We have one seminar room and three small meeting rooms. You can choose a room based on the number of people and tjhe type of the meeting. Each room contains a whiteboard, a projector and a screen. To use the rooms, please make a reservation at the MIZY website(www.mizy.net) at least three days before in advance. You need to check in before using the room.
- 10am - 9pm (Mon. - Sat.) 10am - 6pm (Sun. & holidays)
- Free for youths (max. 3 hrs per day) Extra charges for equipment use (projector & screen)
- Seminar Room(70 seats) : stage, projector, screen, audio systems, tables, chairs and piano
2 Small Meeting Rooms (10-16 seats) : tables, chairs, whiteboard, projector and screen
1 Small Meeting Room (8-10 seats) : tables, chairs and whiteboard
- 2. MIZY Global Village Exhibition
- MIZY Global Village Exhibition was established with the cooperation of KOICA Global Village Experience Center. It serves as a learning center for the youth to experience various international cultures.
- Apr. 2016 - Feb. 2017
- Tue. - Sat. 1pm - 8:30pm (last admission at 8pm)
Sun. & Holidays 10am - 5:30pm (last admission at 5pm)
- Admission fee
- View & Reservation
- Individual : feel free to look around during business hours
Groups : advance booking id necessary (www.mizy.net)
- 3. MIZY Book Cafe
- MIZY Book Cafe offers various periodicals and publications on international cultures for public reading.